‘Wow’, you say. ‘Thats a big claim’, you say.
Well I hear you but I stand by it – these are the best cookies you will ever eat!
I make these EVERY WEEK. They are part of every meal prep I do simply because I can’t go without them. I won’t lie – they are the highlight of my day. When 10:30am rocks around, I am usually enjoying at least one of these with a cup of black coffee. Heaven.
The recipe is from the blog Texanerin Baking. I have made a few minor changes so I will note these in red. You need a food processor to make these. If you don’t have one I highly reccomend the purchase.
• 1 1/4 cups canned chickpeas, well-rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (165 grams) natural peanut butter, SunButter Natural or almond butter – room temperature (I make with Natural Peanut Butter – it tases best)
• 1/4 cup (80 grams) honey (I use Agave Syrup)
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• a pinch of salt if your peanut butter doesn’t have salt in it
• 1/2 cup (90 grams) chocolate chips (I use Dairy Free choc chips)
Whoever says eating healthy is boring or flavourless has clearly never eaten these. They win hands down every time, even stacked up against the sugar laden ones!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.