Essential Rhythm by Lululemon

September 18th, 2016BlogNo Comments »

I had the pleasure of attending the launch of The Essential Rhythm collection from Lululemon at the beautiful Barre Body studio last week. I spent the afternoon surrounded by gorgeous and passionate women, dressed in the most stylish and comfortable clothes, working out and nibbling on delicious treats by Kiss The Berry. That’s a perfect afternoon in my books!

Beautiful and inspiring women I spent the launch day with

In my career I am so lucky to have the opportunity to meet so many inspiring, successful, and down to earth women, and the launch was shared with some of my favs including @elle_fit, @activewithd, @lib_yoga, @daniquerambo, @lianahudsonpilates, @gemmaatthebaree and @lilllian.beth. 

I have always been a fan of Lululemon and I remember thinking my life had literally changed the first time I treated myself to a pair of their tights! They were so comfortable, breathable, easy to move in, and lasted so damn long. 

The Essential Rhythm collection is no different. I think I love the pieces even more than those first pair of tights because they are specifically designed for studio pursuits like barre. Let me tell you – when you have a full day of teaching you come to appreciate the comfort and breathability of the tights! 

At the launch of Lululemon's Essential Rhythm range

The fabric used is designed for high sweat activities as it’s lightweight and breathable and helps to keep you cool and ventilated. You can see that mesh is used as liners in high sweat areas on the pieces like under the arms, inner layer of bra and behind the calves. Luon is the other fabric used and it’s Lululemon’s classic cottony soft fabric that is 4-way stretch and breathable. It is treated to give it moisture wicking properties.

Beautiful detail on the lululemon crop

My washing basket is 90% active wear (the other 10% being undies and pjs for my rockstar lifestyle!) so it’s important to me to have quality, comfortable and breathable outfits I can wear all day. Let’s just say since the Essential Rhythm collection is getting it’s fair share of air time and takes me from the studio, to errands, to lunch dates, and back to the studio again! 

This amazing collection is available from 26 September until early November. 

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.


Any questions? Feel free to contact me

Powered by Dept